Curacity is driving the creator revolution in hotels! We build next-generation customer acquisition products for hotels by transforming digital media channels—like traditional publishers and social media creators—into the hotel industry’s most exciting source of direct bookings. By using proprietary data attribution technology that measures all downstream online and offline bookings, Curacity enables hotels to focus on brand-aligned, top-of-funnel marketing. We live between the content creator and hotel by fusing data from each source, enabling us to identify the true point of inspiration and turn the world of media into an investable distribution channel for the world’s top hotels.
Senior Project Manager
It’s an exciting time to be part of the team at Curacity. As our first project manager, you would drive our roadmap and have an influence on business decisions. Come join a group of incredibly talented and friendly people who care about building something amazing.
Reporting to the CTO of Curacity, you’ll lead our existing products and launch new ones. We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment, which means you’ll be given great ownership.
Who You Are
- Successfully worked at a startup, comfortable with complex but undefined, unstructured problems, high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, being self-motivated and organized
- 5+ years experience shipping, managing, growing an Enterprise SaaS product in an agile environment
- 2+ years experience working with social marketing, AdTech, MarTech, or hospitality platforms
- Experience with agile product development methodologies (lean, iterative, collaborative, hands-on, async) and project management tools (trello, github, jira)
- Great communicator, written, verbal and visual – with engineering, intra-company across teams, users, and enterprise clients
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain a project plan in order to deliver best-in-class software
- Execute on several projects concurrently, with a remote & distributed team, while balancing competing priorities
- Cultivate relationships across engineering and technical teams while serving directly as the end-to-end liaison
- Manage the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term, via clearly defined milestones, and timelines
- Facilitate and solidify project processes by creating, managing, and updating documentation
- Keep stakeholders informed of day-to-day project statuses, updates, and risks
- Identify solution paths for competing requirements while managing stakeholder preferences
- Demonstrate product knowledge, and facilitate the development of requirements in consideration of known technical capabilities and limitations
- Taking initiative and proactively finding ways to remove barriers to moving a project forward.
- Constantly seeking ways to improve at every iteration, making suggestions for improvement
- Promoting team synergy among project team members, and fostering transparent communication
Perks of Working at Curacity
- Work at the forefront of innovation
- CWJ Cold brew on tap
- Bright, open floor office space in the heart of Soho
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an established startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Directly impact the strategic direction of the company
- By maintaining excellent relationships with the best hotels in the world, our employees reap the rewards (including deep discounts, complimentary nights, and more!)
- Casual, collaborative work environment
- Flexibility to work remotely when needed
- Competitive comp
- Employees based in the US: Benefits including medical insurance