Curacity is driving the creator revolution in hotels! We build next-generation customer acquisition products for hotels by transforming digital media channels—like traditional publishers and social media creators—into the hotel industry’s most exciting source of direct bookings. By using proprietary data attribution technology that measures all downstream online and offline bookings, Curacity enables hotels to focus on brand-aligned, top-of-funnel marketing. We live between the content creator and hotel by fusing data from each source, enabling us to identify the true point of inspiration and turn the world of media into an investable distribution channel for the world’s top hotels.
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced senior full-stack engineer to lead our existing products and launch new ones. We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment, which means you’ll be given great ownership.
Interest in learning new technologies is a great plus. We are not tied to a single framework or tech.
Who You Are
- Successfully worked at a startup, comfortable with complex but undefined, unstructured problems, high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, being self-motivated and organized
- 5+ years experience shipping, managing, growing an Enterprise SaaS product in an agile environment
- 2+ years experience working with AdTech, MarTech, or hospitality platforms
- Data-informed, using data to guide engineering discovery, assessment, decisions, experienced in identifying needed tracking, experience with GA/Pendo or similar products, defining and running experiments
- Understand and think through the lens of UX and UI design. Ability to quickly mock concepts and work out UI flow
- Experience with agile product development methodologies (lean, iterative, collaborative, hands-on, async) and project management tools (trello, github, jira)
- Able to negotiate and navigate effort-benefit discussions regarding proposed features/changes with product and other key-stakeholders
- Great communicator, written, verbal and visual – within engineering, intra-company and across teams
- Eager to learn unknown technologies.
Experience with these technologies is a plus