Curacity is a data analytics and marketing technology company serving the hotel industry. The company is helping transform the way luxury and boutique hotels market to, and acquire customers for their properties. We measure the main point of travel inspiration–content–and leverage that to drive direct hotel bookings for our customers.
We’re expanding and looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join our team and write the next chapter in our company’s story! The Influencer Marketing Coordinator will primarily interface with social influencers while being exposed to our hotel partners, media agency, and third-party technology providers. The Social Media team is responsible for productizing Curacity’s new and industry-first influencer marketing platform whereby we are identifying and vetting influencers, placing them at our hotel partners properties and tracking the downstream, revenue generating impact of an influencer’s stay through the content they produce.
Curacity offers competitive packages, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and vision benefits
- By maintaining excellent relationships with some of the best hotels in the world, our employees reap the rewards (including deep discounts, complimentary nights, and more!)
- Casual, collaborative work environment and colleagues with deep expertise
Duties and Responsibilities
- First and foremost, serve as a trusted resource to identify, select and vet prospective influencers based on our proprietary methodology to join our influencer platform.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact for onboarding new influencers onto our social influencer platform, making sure they are fully aware of what they need to do in order to book a hotel stay, send those pending stays over to our hotel partners for approval and ensuring an influencer’s social profile is set up properly for tracking.
- Establish strong professional relationships with our approved influencers, hotel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Support management in tracking key benchmarks and metrics, based on objectives, to ensure continued success
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Collaborate with your manager to identify new solutions needed by the hotel and hospitality sector as it relates to influencer marketing
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- Passion for travel & hospitality is a must
- 1-2 Years of customer success, account management or general agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with current web, social and mobile technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong analytics skillset
- Independent learner, truly curious by nature
- Change Management acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls, email, and video conferences
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a remote role or with teams located in another office
This is a full-time, exempt position (not eligible for overtime) at Curacity’s Stamford, CT office.
- 4-year college degree required. Preferred areas of study include Hospitality, General Business, Marketing, or Communications.