Curacity is a data analytics and marketing technology company serving the hotel industry. The company is helping transform the way luxury and boutique hotels market to, and acquire customers for their properties. We measure the main point of travel inspiration–content–and leverage that to drive direct hotel bookings for our customers.
We’re expanding and looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team. Help us write the next chapter of our company’s story. The Customer Success Associate will advise and guide a wide variety of hotel customers across our Publisher and Social products. The Customer Success team ensures our hotel customers are using our products effectively to reach their revenue goals while providing consultation on best practices.
Curacity offers competitive packages, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and vision benefits
- By maintaining excellent relationships with some of the best hotels in the world, our employees reap the rewards (including deep discounts, complimentary nights, and more!)
- Casual, collaborative work environment and colleagues with deep expertise
Duties and Responsibilities
- First and foremost, serve as a trusted resource and advisor for hotel partners to facilitate a productive and successful business relationship
- Learn the business from the ground up, and have the opportunity to work with and learn from all departments.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact for your diverse portfolio of hotel partners. This includes fielding client requests, effectively communicating content exposure and performance highlights and educating clients on Curacity products and services.
- Establish strong professional relationships with key stakeholders at partner hotels, allowing Curacity to seamlessly support the email and content marketing efforts of our partners. Utilize these relationships to identify opportunities for partners to leverage additional Curacity products and capabilities.
- Be able to clearly and concisely communicate the Curacity value proposition and associated processes and methodologies involved in delivering value for our clients.
- Interface with multiple third-party technology and service partners to facilitate efficient processing of client data and invoices. This includes performing quality assurance on all client-facing reports and analyses
- Support Management in tracking key operations and business success metrics, maintaining a constant awareness of customer and overall company performance.
- Create and share meaningful performance and exposure insights with clients with the goal of reinforcing the value of Curacity products and services.
- Collaborate with Sales and Publisher Partnership teams to ensure that your client hotel portfolio is properly supported in an efficient and timely manner from the point of sale onward (including onboarding, invoicing, performance reviews, and more)
- Proactively identify and share opportunities for leveraging outstanding hotel performance to introduce Curacity capabilities to additional properties within existing hotel partner groups.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Meet and exceed quarterly gross and net revenue retention targets, or other targets defined by the business
- Collaborate with your manager to identify new solutions needed by the hotel and hospitality sector
- Craft impact narratives, reports and quarterly business reviews on successes and needs for improvement
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- Passion for travel & hospitality is a must
- 1-2 Years of customer success, account management or consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity with current web, social and mobile technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong analytics skillset
- Independent learner, truly curious by nature
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Change Management acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls, email, and video conferences
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
This is a full-time, exempt position (not eligible for overtime). The role requires splitting time between Curacity’s New York City and Stamford, CT offices
- 4-year college degree required. Preferred areas of study include Hospitality, General Business, Marketing, or Communications.